Items Coming Soon
1. Bidding will be open from 8 a.m. on Wednesday, August 7 to 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
2. By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
3. The REDM Foundation reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction.
4. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are “as is”. All provisions listed in the certificates are subject to availability.
5. The REDM Foundation provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
6. The starting bid on each item must be at least the minimum bid stated in the item description. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
7. In order to maintain confidentiality, winners will need to email or private message their contact information; including phone number to REDMFoundation@gmail.com.
8. There is no “upper limit” for your bids!
9. You may bid on any item in any Silent Auction section until the auction closes on 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
10. Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, the Online Silent Auction Chair (Danyelle Morris) will act as the final authority.
11. Winning Bids will be posted in this Facebook event within 48 hours of auction closing.
12. The winning bidder will be contacted to arrange payment (cash, check, or e-transfer). Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up/shipping of the item will be determined.
13. Payment for items purchased must be made in full within 72 hours of notification. Invoices will be available upon request.
14. Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
Happy Bidding and thank you for supporting the Rhondolyn Evett Dearbonne-Morris IBC Research & Scholarship Foundation!!!